Saturday, July 16, 2011

I might repeat to myself slowly and soothingly, a list of quotations beautiful from minds profound - if I can remember any of the damn things.

Despite the comments from some of my critics (you know who you are), I continue to surf the World Wide Web for quotations both amusing and cliched. I am, after all, a cat.

Now that I've got that out of the way, I'd like to say hello to some of my fans (you know who you are).

I've been taking it easy today, but have managed, nevertheless, to cover my usual route: bed to fainting couch to sofa to cardboard box to cat bed and again. With some diversions along the way, of course: lying in wait in doorways, leaving muddy pawprints in the bathtub, knocking Piper out with one paw... et al.

I have some clean clothes to sit on, but before I go, here is a message for my cousins, Arthur and Flower: I know which of you is on the side of Good and which is on the side of Not Good!

Meow!


No comments:

Post a Comment