Wednesday, August 17, 2011

11




Well, lately it seems that eleven is my lucky number. Usually I find the eleven on the Big Bed after the louder person goes to sleep. I find it's an adequate formation to settle into and achieve sufficient comfort as well as some much needed --and well-earned-- rest. What you do is you get yourself in between the ones. Today I found the eleven in the Bright Room while the louder person was exchanging noises with the voices in the sometimes-window.
The female person has not been around for a while. Without reliable intelligence confirming her return time, instituting part 12B of my plan may be premature... sticking with 11 for now...yawn...

1 comment:

  1. not nearly enough about me here
    finally the fp is home and the mp can now focus his attention where it belongs: on me, piper.

    - flycatcher1@piper.cat

    ReplyDelete